Optimize Your Practice, from End to End
Your Trusted Behavioral Health EHR Partner Can Help
In addition to EHRs, Qualifacts offers customers products and services for Business Intelligence, Virtual Care, Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management, and more.
Our goal is to provide all the services you need so that you can conduct business as smoothly as possible while providing a great experience for your clients.
Additional Qualifacts Capabilities:
- Business Intelligence
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Credentialing & Enrollment Services
- OnCall Virtual Care with Patient Portal
- and more!
Let's talk about your add-on options.
More about our additional capabilities:
Whether you are a data analytics novice or expert, Qualifacts has Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities for you. From ready-to-use dashboards to consulting services, we offer a variety of options to meet you where you are. Some of our BI capabilities include:
- Ready to use dashboards
- Data integration and exporting
- Consulting services
- Custom dashboards (i.e. client programs management with episodes, billing management, client visits, employee performance caseload, and more)
Stay compliant, avoid billing complications, and minimize revenue leakage with our Credentialing and Enrollment Services. Let our team of IT and service professionals, with more than two decades of experience, do the heavy lifting for you.
Qualifacts’ high speed enrollment services include:
- Provider & Group Enrollment for Commercial, Medicare (PECOS), Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid Provider
- Payor Enrollment Maintenance Services
- New Practice Setup and Roster Management Services (Tax ID, NPI and State License)
- CAQH Setup and Maintenance Management
- Complete Enrollment AI Platform
Benefits of outsourcing enrollment services with Qualifacts:
- Cost savings with increase in workflow efficiencies and quality levels
- Transparent application processes
- Certified with the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and compliant with the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC), The Joint Commission (TJC) and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Contact center support, videos, and FAQs
Meet your clients’ digital needs and stay competitive by integrating Virtual Care into your Qualifacts EHR platform. Our comprehensive Virtual Care offering goes beyond telehealth, with:
- Customized, fully-branded client engagement portal for all devices (web, iOS, Android)
- Instant messaging and video appointments for up to 50 individuals
- Automated appointment reminders
- Digital client payments and e-Signatures
- Automated patient self-scheduling, form completion, and insurance verification
Qualifacts is a leading provider of behavioral health software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, compliance and state reporting, billing, and business intelligence. Its mission is to be an innovative and trusted technology and end-to-end solutions partner, enabling exceptional outcomes for its customers and those they serve.
Our comprehensive portfolio, including the CareLogic, Credible, and InSync platforms, spans and serves the entire behavioral health, rehabilitative, and human services market supporting non-profit Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC) as well as for-profit large enterprise and small business providers. Qualifacts has a loyal customer base, with more than 2,500 customers representing 75,000 providers serving more than 6 million patients. Qualifacts was recognized in the 2022 and 2023 Best in KLAS: Software and Services report as having the top-ranked Behavioral Health EHR solutions.