Optimize Your Organization, from End to End
Your Trusted Behavioral Health EHR Partner Can Help
Thank you for attending the Qualifacts Customer Conference! In addition to EHRs, Qualifacts offers customers products and services for Business Intelligence, Virtual Care, Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management, Consulting, Training, Report Writing, and more.
Our goal is to provide all the services you need so that you can conduct business as smoothly as possible while providing a great experience for your clients.
Please fill out the form to the left and our team will be in touch!
Additional Qualifacts Capabilities:
- Business Intelligence
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Credentialing & Enrollment Services
- OnCall Virtual Care with Patient Portal
- Customer Success Consulting & Training
- Enhanced Support Services
- Reporting & Analytics Consulting
- Report Writing Services
- Integration Services
- …and more!
Let's talk about your options.
More about our additional capabilities:
Whether you are a data analytics novice or expert, Qualifacts has Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities for you. From ready-to-use dashboards to consulting services, we offer a variety of options to meet you where you are. Some of our BI capabilities include:
- Ready to use dashboards
- Data integration and exporting
- Consulting services
- Custom dashboards (i.e. client programs management with episodes, billing management, client visits, employee performance caseload, and more)
Stay compliant, avoid billing complications, and minimize revenue leakage with our Credentialing and Enrollment Services. Let our team of IT and service professionals, with more than two decades of experience, do the heavy lifting for you.
Qualifacts’ high speed enrollment services include:
- Provider & Group Enrollment for Commercial, Medicare (PECOS), Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid Provider
- Payor Enrollment Maintenance Services
- New Practice Setup and Roster Management Services (Tax ID, NPI and State License)
- CAQH Setup and Maintenance Management
- Complete Enrollment AI Platform
Benefits of outsourcing enrollment services with Qualifacts:
- Cost savings with increase in workflow efficiencies and quality levels
- Transparent application processes
- Certified with the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and compliant with the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC), The Joint Commission (TJC) and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Contact center support, videos, and FAQs
Meet your clients’ digital needs and stay competitive by integrating Virtual Care into your Qualifacts EHR platform. Our comprehensive Virtual Care offering goes beyond telehealth, with:
- Customized, fully-branded client engagement portal for all devices (web, iOS, Android)
- Instant messaging and video appointments for up to 50 individuals
- Automated appointment reminders
- Digital client payments and e-Signatures
- Automated patient self-scheduling, form completion, and insurance verification
Customer Success Consulting (CSC) is a Service Offering available for highly complex, strategic-style customer needs typically in the midst of major business adjustments for which the EHR best practice configuration and workflow is critical. The CSC service is provided by highly experienced Customer Success Consultants who initiate an engagement discovery, and design a scope of work and project plan that aligns with the customer business objectives. CSC includes as many meetings as necessary to execute to the design plan/scope. The goal of this service is to provide dedicated Consultation (combination of project management, training, support, implementation, industry style expertise) to assist the customer in best meeting its major business objectives using our platform(s). The discovery commences with a System Health Check and customer agendas are defined by the project plan. The CSC service is designed to support customers’:
- Merger and acquisition activities
- Major system optimization efforts
- New feature adoption/implementations
- New line of business/program implementations
- CCBHC configurations
- VBR configurations
- System administration management
- …and any other intensive, time-bound administrative, clinical, or billing customer initiatives!
The CSC engagements can be purchased as Time & Materials hourly projects or purchased in fixed fee packages of hours needed to satisfy the customer plan.
Enhanced Support Services (ESS) is a Tiered Support Service Offering available to supplement the standard customer support experience. In addition to the exceptional standard support we provide daily, ESS includes a weekly 1 hour meeting to review open support tickets and other support/best practice needs driven by customer-defined agenda. The engagement commences with a System Health Check to diagnose areas for optimization in the customer system and is managed by a Senior Customer Support Principal. The goal of this service is to provide live status of support tickets and live expert assistance for any system support/configuration best practice needs. Customers drive the agenda, with the intent to provide an additional layer of administrative, clinical, and billing support to your agency for continuous best practice use of the system and increased self-sufficiency with troubleshooting techniques by our expert Senior Customer Support Principals. The ESS offering can be purchased at a fixed fee for 3, 6, or 12-month packages.
Let our Report Writing Services team help you improve clinical decision-making with robust real-time data. We’ll help your organization maximize efficiency, revenue, and transparency with actionable data and comprehensive insights.
Timely, data-driven insights will drive confidence and productivity among your clinicians, giving them more time with clients/patients, and less time on the computer manually creating reports.
Connect your Qualifacts EHR with key partners including HIEs, RHIOs, local hospitals, primary care and patient engagement systems, labs, and more using our Integration Services.
Qualifacts is a leading provider of behavioral health software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, compliance and state reporting, billing, and business intelligence. Its mission is to be an innovative and trusted technology and end-to-end solutions partner, enabling exceptional outcomes for its customers and those they serve.
Our comprehensive portfolio, including the CareLogic, Credible, and InSync platforms, spans and serves the entire behavioral health, rehabilitative, and human services market supporting non-profit Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC) as well as for-profit large enterprise and small business providers. Qualifacts has a loyal customer base, with more than 2,500 customers representing 75,000 providers serving more than 6 million patients. Qualifacts was recognized in the 2022 and 2023 Best in KLAS: Software and Services report as having the top-ranked Behavioral Health EHR solutions.