Behavioral Health & Human Service EHRs for Illinois
Industry-Leading Tools and Expert Partnership for Illinois Behavioral Healthcare and Human Services Providers
As a partner to over 80 Illinois agencies, we know the many technology and performance challenges facing providers in the state today. From satisfying state reporting requirements, to navigating funding uncertainties and adapting to the demands of value-based care.
Illinois providers need efficient EHR solutions that keep them ahead of change as new state initiatives and VP-CST programs require additional reporting. That’s why so many rely on Qualifacts EHR platforms to simplify state compliance, promote coordinated care, and maximize reimbursement as they grow.
Qualifacts EHR platforms provide advanced analytics for tracking KPIs, cost evaluation, and data-driven decision-making to enhance operational efficiency and cost savings. We simplify documentation processes through user-friendly interfaces, mobile solutions, and intuitive workflows. Additionally, our powerful rules-based Billing Matrix handles complex programs and funder-specific requirements, including managing multiple payers and rate cards.
With Qualifacts you won’t get stuck using standard workflows that aren’t optimized for your needs. Our EHRs allow you to tailor workflows to your unique needs — forms, reporting, billing, outcomes collection — it’s all configurable. Agencies are increasingly choosing Qualifacts to increase efficiency and adapt to new requirements without costly vendor customizations and unexpected expenses.
Call us today at 866-386-6755 or schedule a custom demo directly with an Illinois representative using the form. Join our growing community of customers who trust Qualifacts’ comprehensive suite of end-to-end EHR solutions. With Qualifacts as your partner, you’re not just getting an EHR – you’re gaining a trusted ally dedicated to your success.
Qualifacts by the numbers
#1 & #2 Best in KLAS Software 2023
96% Customer Retention
170+ CCBHC Customers
2,500 Customers and 75,000 Providers
8.6 Million Lives Covered
$10 Billion Claims Processed Per Year
22+ Years Focused on Behavioral Health
Request More Information
- Revenue Cycle
- Staff Productivity
- Medical/Psychiatric Support
- Inpatient/Residential Support
- Virtual Care Solutions
- Scheduling & Intake
- Actionable Data
- Clinical Outcomes
- Integrated/Primary Care
- Compliance & State Reporting
- Messaging & Notifications
- Mobile Solutions
- Form Building
- Client Engagement
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning
- Training & Support
- Professional Services
Delivering client-centered care should be simple. Fast, secure data-sharing tools help you get there. With their versatile integrations, Qualifacts EHR platforms make care coordination seamless. And with easy-to-use outcomes dashboards and analytics visualizations, you’ll have access to the data you need to make improvements.
- Easily coordinate care via flexible integrations with labs, Health Information Exchanges, and local hospitals
- Track client progress and improve processes with real-time data, outcome dashboards, and visualizations
- Flexible EPCS, eMAR, and Bed Management tools
- Integrate all levels of care, from mobile clinical documentation to billing
- Virtual Care and Patient Portal for enhanced client engagement
- Efficient, user-friendly clinical workflows with minimal clicks, tailored to each agency’s needs with the ability to pre-populate fields
With a comprehensive and growing database of reports and dashboards, along with tools to generate custom reports, dashboards, and visualizations, we streamline data management and drive informed decisions. Get full access to all data critical for compiling and analyzing data received from providers, demonstrating improved outcomes, and better treatment protocols.
- Immediately access charts and dashboards, including multiple levels of reporting to help providers achieve clinical outcomes
- Drive real-time, ad-hoc reporting and easily access critical information with Advanced Search tools
- Advanced reporting and analytics tools provide limitless access to all agency data to evaluate service delivery costs, and make data-driven decisions to drive continuous improvement and operational efficiency
- Business Intelligence models to provide real time dashboards for measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with the ability to create custom reports, dashboards, and graphical reporting functionality.
- Pre-configured and modifiable dashboards for simplifying value-based payments, population health outcomes reporting, and monitoring performance on HEDIS measures
- Entire Agency can be viewed at a glance, with the ability to format data and compile from various sources into customized dashboards
Accurate, flexible billing tools help to ensure timely reimbursement for the services you provide. Our configurable billing and claim automation tools result in an average 99% clean bill rate. Our customers generally see 8% fewer claim denials and collect receivables 24 days faster than the industry standard.
- Reduce denials, save time, and maximize revenue with automated generation, batching, and submission of claims
- Achieve an average 99% clean bill rate
- Efficiently manage payers, submissions, and denials with rules-based billing tools
- Fast, proven implementation, with support from data migration to configuration, testing, and go-live
Qualifacts fully support for IM+CANS, SUPR, and DARTS, reporting and other Illinois and federal reporting requirements. Configure best-practice forms and reports to comply with requirements today and even as they change tomorrow. Our state compliance experts are with you every step of the way to stay ahead of requirements as changes occur.
- Stay compliant as new state initiatives and VP-CST programs require additional reporting with continuously updated and maintained State Reporting
- Simplify Illinois compliance with tailored forms and reports for IM+CANS, DARTS, SUPR, HRA, IATP, etc. requirements
- Receive ongoing support and guidance for Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC), 21st Century Cures Act, and federal incentive program requirements
- Meet varied requirements and ensure timely reporting with configurable reports
- Robust analytics dashboards help your organization improve outcomes with data-driven insights
From meeting Illinois requirements to expanding your programs and services, our platforms enable fast, flexible workflow changes. Staff can easily configure forms, fields, and dashboards to suit their unique needs. That simplifies workflows, saves time, and helps your organization ensure you’re ready for regulatory change.
- Work your way with smooth clinical workflows, configurable menus, and smart screens
- Eliminate surprise fees or delays with self-service configuration
- Simplify Illinois state and federal requirements with intuitive form development tools
- Access client, outcomes, and program data in one convenient location
Qualifacts analytics and business intelligence (BI) provide a clear line of sight into every level of client care and outcomes. Highly configurable dashboards and reports provide quick access to the information that matters. With easy-to-use tools and visualizations, you’ll spend more time acting on that data – not extracting it.
- Gain visibility into performance with metrics-tracking tools and reports tailored for behavioral healthcare and human services
- Track and demonstrate client outcomes with real-time data, configurable dashboards, and visualizations
- Access outcome data in an organized and meaningful way with integrated reporting tools
- CQM Tool for meeting the federal requirements of Clinical Quality Reporting and Reporting for tracking KPIs.
- Daily access to Clinical Quality Measures through Dashboards, enabling clinicians to assess the impact of utilization and treatment plan changes to optimize outcomes
- With multiple analytics reports built specifically to track CCBHC outcome measures you can pull in caseload characteristics data modified to fit your business process
CCBHCs provide the community with required services and comply with detailed quality measures and outcomes reporting. CCBHCs need technology that can easily adapt to unique requirements. Our industry-leading EHR solutions offer CCBHC Outcome Measures, Superior Clinical Functionality, Robust Analytics Reporting, Interoperability, and Configurability.
- Functionality for Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) and Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR) Models
- CQM Tool for meeting the federal requirements of Clinical Quality Reporting and Reporting for tracking KPIs.
- PPS-1 (Prospective Payment System – Type 1) Billing of claims
- “First Available” scheduling
- Qualifacts subject matter experts provide hands-on guidance and consulting with peer-led CCBHC user groups offering national collaboration to exchange best practices
- Our CCBHC strategic partnership includes state-specific knowledge, as well as training and support every step of the way
- Clinical decision support can be built right into your programs and services, ensuring your clinical documentation best practices are integrated into your workflows
With more than 22 years of experience, Qualifacts firmly believes that a quality implementation process is key to your organization getting maximum value from the utilization of the solution. We have developed industry best practices that are incorporated into our implementation methodology.
- Our experience of serving 2500+ customers is used tailor our implementation process to provide seamless integration of Qualifacts EHRs into your business
- Your team will be trained on all aspects of the platform, while we simultaneously work to validate the accuracy of configuration and make any additional edits
- Qualifacts leverages a fully experienced, coordinated team including: Implementation Manager, Billing Specialist, Configuration Analyst, Data Analytics and Reporting Manager, Learning and Engagement Facilitator, and Partner Relationship Manager
- We will import numerous critical data points related to: client demographic information, client insurance, authorizations, diagnosis and more
We empower providers to focus on the moments that matter by delivering innovation and trusted technology solutions to achieve expectational outcomes for those they serve. We have over 22 years in the behavioral health industry and have knowledgeable leadership who has walked in your shoes, bringing vital clinical and technical experience. We are committed to superior customer service and support. Regardless of your agency’s size, services, or structure, we have a solution that meets your needs.
Illinois organizations have already begun to experience the Qualifacts difference, taking full advantage of our EHRs to work towards achieving better outcomes, driving efficiencies, maximizing revenue, demonstrating high performance, and preparing for value-based reimbursement. Ready to learn more about how our EHR solutions help our Illinois Partners improve care, simplify compliance, and maximize revenue? Call us today at 866-386-6755.