Behavioral Health & Human Service EHRs for Minnesota
Simplifying Care, Compliance, and Performance for Minnesota’s Behavioral Healthcare and Human Services Providers
As requirements for data collection and reporting continue to evolve, having a comprehensive EHR with data insight is vital for decision-making and ongoing quality improvements. Minnesota’s behavioral health and human service providers rely on Qualifacts EHR platforms every day to achieve better outcomes, maximize revenue, and demonstrate high performance.
From DAANES and MHIS compliance to Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) expansions, our platforms support Minnesota providers every step of the way. Qualifacts EHR platforms provide advanced analytics for tracking KPIs, cost evaluation, and data-driven decision-making to enhance operational efficiency and cost savings. We simplify the documentation process through user-friendly interfaces, mobile solutions, and intuitive workflows. Additionally, our powerful rules-based Billing Matrix handles complex programs and funder-specific requirements, including managing multiple payers and rate cards. With unmatched support, simple and effective workflow creation tools, and highly configurable forms to accommodate agency specific documentation, Qualifacts delivers an exceptional EHR experience to Minnesota providers.
With over 80 customers in the state, we know the challenges Minnesota’s behavioral health and human service providers face and we are committed to delivering EHR innovations, providing best-in-class customer support, and offering solutions so you can efficiently and effectively provide quality care and improve the lives of the clients you serve. Call us today at 866-386-6755 or schedule a custom demo directly with a Minnesota representative.
Qualifacts by the numbers
#1 & #2 Best in KLAS Software 2023
88% of Minnesota CCBHCs use Qualifacts
96% Customer Retention
170+ CCBHC Customers
2,500 Customers and 75,000 Providers
8.6 Million Lives Covered
$10 Billion Claims Processed Per Year
22+ Years Focused on Behavioral Health
Request More Information
- Revenue Cycle
- Staff Productivity
- Medical/Psychiatric Support
- Inpatient/Residential Support
- Virtual Care Solutions
- Scheduling & Intake
- Actionable Data
- Clinical Outcomes
- Integrated/Primary Care
- Compliance & State Reporting
- Messaging & Notifications
- Mobile Solutions
- Form Building
- Client Engagement
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning
- Training & Support
- Professional Services
Accurate, flexible billing tools help to ensure timely reimbursement for the services you provide. Qualifacts EHRs simplify claim generation and payer requirements with automation and best-practice workflows. This results in cleaner claims, fewer denials, and improved revenue for our Minnesota Partners.
- Ensure timely reimbursement with flexible rules-based billing and DAANES & DHS/MHIS support
- Achieve an average 99% clean bill rate
- Save time and promote accuracy with automated claim generation, batching, and submission
- Fast, proven implementation, with support from data migration to configuration, testing, and go-live
- Functionality for Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) and Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR) Models
- Qualifacts RCM+ is an end-to-end Revenue Cycle Management Services offering that allows you to reallocate staff workload while accelerating cash flow and increasing your revenue capture by 12% on average
Capturing and documenting client info at the point of care is crucial, even when staff are out of the office and in the community. With mobile workflows designed to work without an Internet connection, our platforms enable data collection wherever your staff provides care. Schedule, document, and update client records from anywhere, then upload to your EHR once an Internet connection is available.
- Document care from anywhere with fully disconnected mobile solutions for community services
- Collect data securely at the point of care even without an Internet connection and sync all data when a connection is established again
- Integrate community-based care, scheduling, and paperwork via your tablet or laptop
- Encrypted data in the mobile app offers geolocation stamping, which documents the exact location of the device during a session, so you can satisfy reporting and compliance needs.
Simplify state and federal compliance at every level with flexible reporting and analytics tools. That begins with full support for Minnesota DAANES and DHS/MHIS reporting requirements. From there, our state compliance experts are with you every step of the way to stay ahead of requirements as changes occur.
- Simplify DAANES and DHS/MHIS compliance with best-practice workflows and reports
- Modify fields, forms, and reports and quickly access data with configurable tools
- Receive ongoing compliance guidance and support for Minnesota state, Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC), and federal requirements
- Functionality to support Diagnostic Assessment State Reporting
As your organization grows, your EHR should, too. That’s why our EHRs offer configurable data, forms, fields, and dashboards with no version or add-on fees. With that flexibility on your side, your organization can stay under budget and ahead of change.
- Work your way with smooth clinical workflows, configurable menus, and smart screens
- CCBHC-specific workflows and outcomes tracking capabilities
- Eliminate surprise fees or delays with self-service configuration
- Simplify Minnesota state and federal requirements with intuitive form development tools
- Flexible EPCS, eMAR, and Bed Management tools
Qualifacts analytics and business intelligence (BI) provide a clear line of sight into every level of client care and outcomes. Highly configurable dashboards and reports provide quick access to the information that matters. With easy-to-use tools and visualizations, you’ll spend more time acting on that data – not extracting it.
- Gain visibility into performance with metrics-tracking tools and reports tailored for behavioral healthcare and human services
- Track and demonstrate client outcomes with real-time data, configurable dashboards, and visualizations
- Access outcome data in an organized and meaningful way with integrated reporting tools
- CQM Tool for meeting the federal requirements of Clinical Quality Reporting and Reporting for tracking KPIs.
- Daily access to Clinical Quality Measures through Dashboards, enabling clinicians to assess the impact of utilization and treatment plan changes to optimize outcomes
- With multiple analytics reports built specifically to track CCBHC outcome measures you can pull in caseload characteristics data modified to fit your business process
With a comprehensive and growing database of reports and dashboards, along with tools to generate custom reports, dashboards, and visualizations, we streamline data management and drive informed decisions. Get full access to all data critical for compiling and analyzing data received from providers, demonstrating improved outcomes, and better treatment protocols.
- Immediately access charts and dashboards, including multiple levels of reporting to help providers achieve clinical outcomes
- Drive real-time, ad-hoc reporting and easily access critical information with Advanced Search tools
- Advanced reporting and analytics tools provide limitless access to all agency data to evaluate service delivery costs, and make data-driven decisions to drive continuous improvement and operational efficiency
- Business Intelligence models to provide real time dashboards for measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with the ability to create custom reports, dashboards, and graphical reporting functionality.
- Pre-configured and modifiable dashboards for simplifying value-based payments, population health outcomes reporting, and monitoring performance on HEDIS measures
- Entire Agency can be viewed at a glance, with the ability to format data and compile from various sources into customized dashboards
We empower providers to focus on the moments that matter by delivering innovation and trusted technology solutions to achieve expectational outcomes for those they serve. We have over 22 years in the behavioral health industry and have knowledgeable leadership who has walked in your shoes, bringing vital clinical and technical experience. We are committed to superior customer service and support. Regardless of your agency’s size, services, or structure, we have a solution that meets your needs.
Minnesota organizations have already begun to experience the Qualifacts difference, taking full advantage of our EHRs to work towards achieving better outcomes, driving efficiencies, maximizing revenue, demonstrating high performance, and preparing for value-based reimbursement. Ready to learn more about how our EHR solutions help our Minnesota Partners improve care, simplify compliance, and maximize revenue? Call us today at 866-386-6755.