Behavioral Health & Human Service EHRs for Missouri
Empowering Missouri Providers with Efficient, Flexible EHR Tools and Support
With requirements for interoperability and reporting continually evolving, a comprehensive Electronic Health Record (EHR) is vital. Missouri’s behavioral health and human service providers rely on Qualifacts EHR platforms every day to achieve better outcomes, maximize revenue, and demonstrate high performance.
Qualifacts’ end-to-end suite of solutions are tailored specifically to meet the needs of Missouri providers, offering functionality that enhances efficiency, compliance, and care. Our EHRs provide advanced analytics for tracking KPIs, cost evaluation, and data-driven decision-making to enhance operational efficiency and cost savings. Documentation processes are simplified through user-friendly interfaces, mobile solutions, and intuitive workflows. Powerful rules-based Billing Matrix handles complex programs and funder-specific requirements, including managing multiple payers and rate cards. Qualifacts’ innovative and scalable EHRs support providers’ core operations and adapt to the ever-changing and complex requirements.
We partner with Missouri providers to deliver the best EHR solutions for their specific needs. With Qualifacts as your partner, you gain a comprehensive EHR solution that not only meets state-specific needs but also helps you thrive in a demanding and constantly evolving behavioral health landscape.
Call us today at 866-386-6755 or fill out the form to schedule a custom demo directly with a Missouri representative.
Qualifacts by the numbers
#1 & #2 Best in KLAS Software 2023
96% Customer Retention
170+ CCBHC Customers
2,500 Customers and 75,000 Providers
8.6 Million Lives Covered
$10 Billion Claims Processed Per Year
22+ Years Focused on Behavioral Health
Request More Information
Client-centered care becomes simple with the right tools that are tailor-made for Missouri providers. Versatile integrations with Missouri Care Manager Care Coordination and Claims Validation Systems promote seamless care and break down data silos. Easy-to-use outcomes instruments highlight areas for improvement within that care. All related documentation is smoothly integrated, creating a “Golden Thread” of client progress.
- Integration with CLIVE and Missouri Care Manager Care for coordination & claims validation
- Easily coordinate care via flexible integrations with other providers, labs, and Health Information Exchanges (HIEs)
- Continually improve care and demonstrate that growth with real-time data, outcome instruments, and Clinical Quality Measurement (CQM) tools
- Align clinical documentation with an automated “Golden Thread” of client data from assessments to claims
- Flexible EPCS, eMAR, and Bed Management tools
Our EHRs deliver highly configurable reporting and billing modules. As a result, our customers see more clean claims, faster revenue collection, and fewer denials. From accommodating new types of payers to automating claims as soon as services are delivered, we’ve got you covered.
- Save time and promote accurate reimbursement with automated claim generation, batching, and submission
- Achieve an average 99% clean bill rate
- Efficiently manage Managed Care Organization (MCO) payers with versatile rules-based billing tools
With our Mobile EHR workflows designed to work without Internet connectivity, Missouri staff and clinicians can access and document the data they need at the point of care. Collect the data that matters. The information will securely upload to your EHR for immediate review, processing, billing, and reporting once an Internet connection is available again.
- Work from anywhere with fully-disconnected mobile solutions for community care
- Collect data securely at the point of care even without an Internet connection and sync all data when a connection is established again
- Integrate community-based care, scheduling, and paperwork via your tablet or laptop
Qualifacts fully supports CIMOR and other Missouri state and federal reporting requirements. Our best-practice forms and reports make meeting those requirements simpler than ever, too. Any questions? Our Missouri and federal compliance experts will be there to help.
- Simplify compliance with full CIMOR reporting support
- Work efficiently with tailored workflows, integrations, and support for Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC), 21st Century Cures Act, and federal requirements
- Enable fast, efficient outcome collection & reporting with configurable Clinical Quality Measure tools
- CLIVE dataset included with CareManager integration and CIMOR connection
- Robust analytics dashboards help your organization improve outcomes with data-driven insights
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) criteria are integrated into Qualifacts’ systems to provide a holistic, biopsychosocial assessment utilized for service and treatment planning as well as level of care determination
To meet evolving client needs and Missouri compliance requirements, your tools must evolve, too. That’s why our platforms are highly configurable, from forms and fields in provider workflows to flexible billing modules. Whatever your role, our solutions make it easy to achieve more in less time.
- Work your way with smooth clinical workflows, configurable menus, and smart screens
- Eliminate surprise fees or delays with self-service configuration
- Simplify Missouri state and federal requirements with intuitive form development tools
- Fast, proven implementation, with support from data migration to configuration, testing, and go-live
Qualifacts analytics and business intelligence (BI) provide a clear line of sight into every level of client care and outcomes. Highly configurable dashboards and reports provide quick access to the information that matters. With easy-to-use tools and visualizations, you’ll spend more time acting on that data – not extracting it.
- Gain visibility into performance with metrics-tracking tools and reports tailored for behavioral healthcare and human services
- Track and demonstrate client outcomes with real-time data, configurable dashboards, and visualizations
- Access outcome data in an organized and meaningful way with integrated reporting tools
- Daily access to Clinical Quality Measures through Dashboards, enabling clinicians to assess the impact of utilization and treatment plan changes to optimize outcomes
- Our ASAM assessment integration can be used to determine the appropriate level of care for covered Substance Use Disorder (SUD) treatment services.
Access one integrated record and set of reports for clients receiving both behavioral health and primary care. That lets you access all the data you need in one convenient platform.
- Integrated Care functionality supports the delivery of primary and BH care
- The module provides for a fully integrated record with appropriate security, access, and reporting functionality for clients receiving BH and primary care from one entity.
- Fundamental primary care billing, clinical, financial, and management needs included
- Promote coordinated, client-centered care with configurable fields & efficient integrations with HIE’s
- Simplify compliance with reporting functionality and data that spans primary & behavioral health services
We empower providers to focus on the moments that matter by delivering innovation and trusted technology solutions to achieve expectational outcomes for those they serve. We have over 22 years in the behavioral health industry and have knowledgeable leadership who has walked in your shoes, bringing vital clinical and technical experience. We are committed to superior customer service and support. Regardless of your agency’s size, services, or structure, we have a solution that meets your needs.
Missouri organizations have already begun to experience the Qualifacts difference, taking full advantage of our EHRs to work towards achieving better outcomes, driving efficiencies, maximizing revenue, demonstrating high performance, and preparing for value-based reimbursement. Ready to learn more about how our EHR solutions help our Missouri Partners improve care, simplify compliance, and maximize revenue? Call us today at 866-386-7655 or schedule a custom demo using the link below.