End-to-end EHR solutions for New Jersey Behavioral Health & Human Service
Empowering New Jersey agencies with productivity, quality, and revenue optimization
Data collection and reporting requirements for New Jersey behavioral health and human services are constantly evolving. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform designed for New Jersey’s providers, enabling you to make informed decisions and continuously improve the quality of care you deliver. Providers rely on Qualifacts EHR platforms every day to achieve better outcomes, maximize revenue, and demonstrate high performance.
- Support for essential State Reporting requirements, including QCMR, USTF, ICMS, PCS, SH, and OP
- Configurable reporting and billing modules, aligning with New Jersey’s state-mandated Value-Based Care (VBC) and Alternative Payment Models (APM)
- User-friendly design to simplify documentation with intuitive user interfaces, mobile solutions, and streamlined workflows
- Qualifacts caters to the specific needs of CCBHC and Value-Based Models, including a Clinical Quality Measurement (CQM) tool to meet federal Clinical Quality Reporting requirements
- Reporting and analytics tools to track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and assess clinical outcomes, enabling better-informed decision-making and cost-effective service delivery
With a dedicated presence in New Jersey, serving over 140 satisfied customers, we understand the challenges faced by behavioral health and human service providers. We continuously innovate our EHR solutions, provide exceptional customer support, and offer the necessary tools to help you deliver quality care and transform lives.
Qualifacts by the numbers
#1 & #2 Best in KLAS Software 2023
96% Customer Retention
170+ CCBHC Customers
2,500 Customers and 75,000 Providers
8.6 Million Lives Covered
$10 Billion Claims Processed Per Year
22+ Years Focused on Behavioral Health
Request More Information
- Revenue Cycle
- Staff Productivity
- Medical/Psychiatric Support
- Inpatient/Residential Support
- Virtual Care Solutions
- Scheduling & Intake
- Actionable Data
- Clinical Outcomes
- Integrated/Primary Care
- Compliance & State Reporting
- Messaging & Notifications
- Mobile Solutions
- Form Building
- Client Engagement
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning
- Training & Support
- Professional Services
Focusing on clients’ needs is at the core of achieving superior outcomes. This is precisely why our EHR platforms are highly configurability, spanning treatment planning, assessments, and outcomes collection. Data-sharing becomes simple with our flexible integrations. The result is a seamless care coordination experience and an elevation in quality across all tiers of care.
- Integrate assessments, claims, outcomes, treatment plans, records, and reports on one platform
- Highly configurable forms, fields, reports, and workflows with no add-on or version fees
- Track client progress and improve processes with real-time data, assessments, and outcome instruments
- Robust analytics dashboards help your organization improve outcomes with data-driven insights
- Clinical Decision-Making tools for optimizing client outcomes through treatment suggestions, preventive care reminders, and identifying potential drug interactions
- Seamless Integration of The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Criteria for Determining Covered SUD Treatment Levels
- Simplified tools and Business Intelligence enable real-time tracking of HEDIS measures and population health outcomes
- Easily coordinate care via flexible integrations with labs, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) and providers
Precise and adaptable billing tools are essential for ensuring prompt reimbursement for the services you provide. Qualifacts EHRs streamline the process of claim generation and adhere payer requirements with automation and industry best-practice workflows. The outcome is cleaner claims, reduced denials, and enhanced revenue for our customers in New Jersey.
- With billing and clinical in one system, your workflows will be smoother, and revenue capture will be fully automated
- Save time and promote accuracy with automated claim generation, batching, and submission
- Claim scrubbers, denial queues, and payment posting ensure precise revenue capture, allowing customers to achieve an average 99% clean bill rate
- Automatically link diagnosis codes and billing codes to documentation based on organizational configurations
- Streamline revenue, efficiency, and customization with our comprehensive Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions
- Customize configurations to specific programs to satisfy multiple funders and maximize revenue capture.
- Track claims by consumers and programs, generate and edit batches, view real-time financial metrics, and search by payers, providers, service types, and programs
Simplify state and federal compliance at every level with flexible reporting and analytics tools. That begins with full support for New Jersey reporting requirements. From there, our state compliance experts are with you every step of the way to stay ahead of requirements as changes occur.
- Stay compliant with evolving state initiatives that require additional reporting with continuously updated and maintained State Reporting (QCMR, USTF, ICMS, PCS, SH, OP, etc.)
- Seamlessly conform with HIPAA, 42CFR Part 2, Promoting Interoperability, Quality Payment Program (MIPS or APM), CCBHC programs, Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR), and other regulations
- Continuous system compliance updates adapting to evolving state regulations, at no extra cost
- Modify fields, forms, and reports and quickly access data with configurable tools
- Receive ongoing compliance guidance and support for New Jersey state, Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC), and federal requirements
- Utilize our expertise in meeting state and federal data requirements for administrative, demographics, and outcomes data to be eligible for public funding reimbursement
- Access continuous support for data submissions to state authorities
Capturing accurate client data at the point of care helps your staff and clinicians work more efficiently. Our platforms help you tailor workflows to your unique needs. From clinical care to reporting, billing, and outcomes collection, it’s all configurable. Whatever your role, our solutions can help you achieve more in less time.
- EHR-Integrated, Internet-Independent Mobile Tools and EVV for HCBS providers
- Create smooth clinical workflows with configurable forms, reports, dashboards & smart screens
- Efficient, user-friendly clinical workflows with minimal clicks, tailored to each agency’s needs with the ability to pre-populate fields
- Access client, outcome & program data in one convenient location
- Simplify community care with fully disconnected mobile solutions
- Collect data securely at the point of care even without an Internet connection and sync all data when a connection is established again
- Integrate community-based care, scheduling, and paperwork from your tablet or laptop
- Effortlessly create, deploy, and edit custom service documents, forms, and templates using simple form builder tool
- Easily configurable schedule with color-coded views for providers, locations, or programs
With a comprehensive and growing database of reports and dashboards, along with tools to generate custom reports, dashboards, and visualizations, we streamline data management and drive informed decisions. Full access to all data critical for compiling and analyzing data received from providers, demonstrating improved outcomes, and better treatment protocols.
- Entire Agency can be viewed at a glance, with the ability to format data and compile from various sources into customized dashboards
- Immediately access charts and dashboards, including five levels of reporting, to identify gaps in care and provide insight on the client population to help providers achieve clinical outcomes
- Drive real-time, ad-hoc reporting and easily access critical information with Advanced Search tools
- Multiple reporting tools provide limitless access to all agency data and Business Intelligence models to provide real time dashboards for measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to demonstrate program impact, continuous improvement, and contract compliance
- Track performance on HEDIS measures
- Pre-configured and customizable dashboards for easier value-based payment and population health outcomes tracking and reporting
- BI offers complete configuration flexibility, enabling the creation of customized reports, dashboards, and graphical reporting features
As your organization grows, your EHR should, too. That’s why our EHRs offer configurable data, forms, fields, and dashboards with no version or add-on fees. With that flexibility on your side, your organization can stay under budget and ahead of change.
- Configure EHR platforms to align with your unique workflows, programs, and organizational needs
- Enhance productivity through a fully integrated, scalable EHR solution
- Highly configurable forms, fields, billing, and reports
- Work your way with smooth clinical workflows, configurable menus, and smart screens
- CCBHC-specific workflows and outcomes tracking capabilities
- Eliminate surprise fees or delays with self-service configuration
- Simplify New Jersey state and federal requirements with intuitive form development tools
- Customize forms and assessments, integrating with Health Information Exchanges (HIEs)
Qualifacts virtucal care is a patient portal and telehealth solution that leverages one platform to deliver care, capture consent, and automate client engagement. Our patient engagement and telehealth solutions helps behavioral health providers simplify complicated workflows and deliver a modern patient experience.
- Reduce manual work and manage multiple workflows through one platform
- Delivers a robust patient portal, customizable forms, and comprehensive insurance billing and verification tools
- Customize forms, schedule forms through form scheduler, and embed assessments in every workflow to improve engagement rates
- Clients schedule appointments, are matched with providers and services, and connected with providers via video or messaging directly from your booking page or client portal
- Automatically collect out-of-pocket payments, subscriptions, and co-pays after every appointment, with branded receipts immediately sent to clients.
- Staff receive implementation and ongoing technology training so they can start using virtual care quickly and successfully
- Send appointment reminders and follow up with clients via email or SMS
- Clients begin the admissions process on your branded booking webpage with a custom URL and use the client portal to schedule appointments and other tasks
We empower providers to focus on the moments that matter by delivering innovation and trusted technology solutions to achieve expectational outcomes for those they serve. With over 22 years of experience in the behavioral health industry, our knowledgeable leadership has walked in your shoes, bringing vital clinical and technical expertise to the table. Our unwavering commitment to superior customer service and support extends to agencies of all sizes, structures, and services, offering tailored solutions to meet your specific needs.
New Jersey organizations have already started reaping the benefits of the Qualifacts difference, leveraging our EHRs to achieve better outcomes, drive efficiencies, optimize revenue, showcase high performance, and prepare for value-based reimbursement.
Ready to learn more about how our EHR solutions help our New Jersey Partners improve care, simplify compliance, and maximize revenue? Join our rapidly growing community of satisfied customers who have entrusted their EHR needs to Qualifacts. Call us today at 866-386-6755.