Behavioral Health & Human Service EHRs for North Carolina
Simplifying Care, Compliance, and Performance for North Carolina’s Behavioral Healthcare and Human Services Providers
As requirements for data collection and reporting continue to evolve, having a comprehensive EHR with data insight is vital for decision-making and ongoing quality improvements. North Carolina’s behavioral health and human service providers rely on Qualifacts EHR platforms every day to achieve better outcomes, maximize revenue, and demonstrate high performance.
Our comprehensive billing modules are designed to cater to various payment models for both Local Management Entities (LMEs) and Managed Care Organizations (MCOs). Adaptable modules are highly versatile, capable of accommodating North Carolina state mandates, and can be easily configured to meet specific quality metrics and outcome requirements. With advanced reporting and analytics tools at your disposal, you can efficiently track KPIs, evaluate costs, make data-driven decisions, and enhance operational efficiency.
Qualifacts EHRs have the functionality needed to support State Health Homes, Patient-Centered Medical Home programs, CCBHCs, and Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR) Models. You can also seamlessly integrate with HIEs, and RHIOs, and various other systems, ensuring a streamlined and interconnected healthcare experience.
With over 120 customers in the state, we know the challenges North Carolina’s providers face and we are committed to delivering EHR innovations, providing best-in-class customer support, and offering solutions so you can efficiently and effectively provide quality care and improve the lives of the clients you serve. Call us today at 866-386-6755 or schedule a custom demo directly with a North Carolina representative.
Qualifacts by the numbers
#1 & #2 Best in KLAS Software 2023
96% Customer Retention
170+ CCBHC Customers
2,500 Customers and 75,000 Providers
8.6 Million Lives Covered
$10 Billion Claims Processed Per Year
22+ Years Focused on Behavioral Health
Request More Information
Centering care around clients’ needs leads to better outcomes. Our EHR platforms are highly configurable, encompassing treatment planning, assessments, and outcomes collection. Flexible data-sharing integrations guarantee seamless care coordination and enhanced quality.
- Efficient, user-friendly clinical workflows with minimal clicks, tailored to each agency’s needs with the ability to pre-populate fields
- Integrate assessments, claims, outcomes, treatment plans, records, and reports on one platform
- Clinical Decision-Making tools for optimizing client outcomes through treatment suggestions, preventive care reminders, and identifying potential drug interactions
- Access to evidence-based assessments, outcome instruments, and real time data on client progress
- Enhance staff efficiency with a flexible and streamlined interdisciplinary service plan workflow
- Virtual Care and Patient Portal for enhanced client engagement
- Robust analytics dashboards help your organization improve outcomes with data-driven insights
- Streamline your Home & Community Based Services (HCBS) with our integrated mobile solution
Accurate, flexible billing tools help to ensure timely reimbursement for the services you provide. Qualifacts EHRs simplify claim generation and payer requirements with automation and best-practice workflows. This results in cleaner claims, fewer denials, and improved revenue for our North Carolina Partners.
- With billing and clinical in one system, your workflows will be smoother, and revenue capture will be fully automated
- Powerful rules-based Billing Matrix handles complex program- and payer-specific requirements
- Comprehensive billing module accommodates different payment models for MCOs and LMEs
- Claim scrubbers, denial queues, and payment posting ensure precise revenue capture, allowing customers to achieve an average 99% clean bill rate
- Save time and promote accuracy with automated claim generation, batching, and submission
- Track claims by consumers and programs, generate and edit batches, view real-time financial metrics, and search by payers, providers, service types, and programs
- Highly configurable reporting and billing modules support state mandated VBC and APM models and allow you to customize to meet your unique needs for quality metrics and outcomes.
Simplify state and federal compliance at every level with flexible reporting and analytics tools. Elevate your agency’s efficiency, prevent compliance gaps, and meet your state reporting (BHUC) and CCBHC requirements seamlessly through Qualifacts’ State Reporting and Maintenance Subscription Service. We streamline compliance complexities for you.
- Stay compliant as new state initiatives require additional reporting with continuously updated and maintained State Reporting
- Configurable reports for managed care mandates and demonstrating outcomes for APM requirements
- Comply with applicable laws and incentive programs, including HIPAA, 42CFR Part 2, Promoting Interoperability, Quality Payment Program (MIPS or APM), CCBHC programs, Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR), and various federal and local regulations
- Ongoing system compliance updates, adapting to North Carolina state regulatory changes, at no additional cost
- Utilize our expertise in meeting state and federal data requirements for administrative, demographics, and outcomes data to be eligible for public funding reimbursement
- Access continuous support for data submissions to state authorities
Understanding the critical role of secure information exchange and access in enhancing client care, our tailored integrations deliver a powerful solution, empowering agencies to optimize their EHR systems effectively.
- Integration with North Carolina HealthConnex
- Easily coordinate care via flexible integrations with labs, local, hospitals and providers
- Unique platform architecture allows for configurability to integrate with HIEs/RHIOs
- Send and receive information, including admissions, discharges and transfers (ADT)
- Intelligent, bidirectional interfaces that allow data to be exchanged and populated into fields
- The Connect Module offers secure data sharing through industry-standard protocols, including HL7 v.2.5 ADT and XML CCD/C-CDA messages, utilizing VPN outbound and SFTP inbound transmission.
With a comprehensive and growing database of reports and dashboards, along with tools to generate custom reports, dashboards, and visualizations, we streamline data management and drive informed decisions. Full access to all data critical for compiling and analyzing data received from providers, demonstrating improved outcomes, and better treatment protocols.
- Immediately access charts and dashboards, including multiple levels of reporting to help providers achieve clinical outcomes
- Drive real-time, ad-hoc reporting and easily access critical information with Advanced Search tools
- Advanced reporting and analytics tools provide limitless access to all agency data to evaluate service delivery costs, and make data-driven decisions to drive continuous improvement and operational efficiency
- Business Intelligence models to provide real time dashboards for measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with the ability to create custom reports, dashboards, and graphical reporting functionality
- Pre-configured and modifiable dashboards for simplifying value-based payments, population health outcomes reporting, and monitoring performance on HEDIS measures
- Entire Agency can be viewed at a glance, with the ability to format data and compile from various sources into customized dashboards
As your organization grows, your EHR should, too. That’s why our EHRs offer configurable data, forms, fields, and dashboards with no version or add-on fees. With that flexibility on your side, your organization can stay under budget and ahead of change.
- Highly configurable forms, fields, reports, and workflows with no add-on or version fees
- Enhance productivity with an integrated, scalable clinical, billing, and reporting solution
- Streamline clinical workflows with configurable menus, and smart screens
- Utilize CCBHC-specific workflows and outcomes tracking capabilities
- Simplify North Carolina state and federal requirements using intuitive form development tools
- Eliminate surprise fees or delays with self-service configuration
- Agencies can custom design clinical, compliance and billing workflows, including alerts, to maximize productivity, support compliance, and accelerate the revenue cycle
CCBHCs provide the community with required services and comply with detailed quality measures and outcomes reporting. CCBHCs need technology that can easily adapt to unique requirements. Our industry-leading EHR solutions offer CCBHC Outcome Measures, Superior Clinical Functionality, Robust Analytics Reporting, Interoperability, and Configurability.
- Functionality for Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) and Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR) Models
- CQM Tool for meeting the federal requirements of Clinical Quality Reporting and Reporting for tracking KPIs.
- PPS-1 (Prospective Payment System – Type 1) Billing of claims
- “First Available” scheduling
- Qualifacts subject matter experts provide hands-on guidance and consulting with peer-led CCBHC user groups offering national collaboration to exchange best practices
- Our CCBHC strategic partnership includes state-specific knowledge, as well as training and support every step of the way
- Clinical decision support can be built right into your programs and services, ensuring your clinical documentation best practices are integrated into your workflows
With more than 22 years of experience, Qualifacts firmly believes that a quality implementation process is key to your organization getting maximum value from the utilization of the solution. We have developed industry best practices that are incorporated into our implementation methodology.
- Our experience of serving 2500+ customers is used tailor our implementation process to provide seamless integration of Qualifacts EHRs into your business
- Your team will be trained on all aspects of the platform, while we simultaneously work to validate the accuracy of configuration and make any additional edits
- Qualifacts leverages a fully experienced, coordinated team including: Implementation Manager, Billing Specialist, Configuration Analyst, Data Analytics and Reporting Manager, Learning and Engagement Facilitator, and Partner Relationship Manager
- We will import numerous critical data points related to: client demographic information, client insurance, authorizations, diagnosis and more
We empower providers to focus on the moments that matter by delivering innovation and trusted technology solutions to achieve expectational outcomes for those they serve. We have over 22 years in the behavioral health industry and have knowledgeable leadership who has walked in your shoes, bringing vital clinical and technical experience. We are committed to superior customer service and support. Regardless of your agency’s size, services, or structure, we have a solution that meets your needs.
North Carolina organizations have already begun to experience the Qualifacts difference, taking full advantage of our EHRs to work towards achieving better outcomes, driving efficiencies, maximizing revenue, demonstrating high performance, and preparing for value-based reimbursement. Ready to learn more about how our EHR solutions help our North Carolina Partners improve care, simplify compliance, and maximize revenue? Call us today at 866-386-6755 or schedule a custom demo using the link below.