End-to-end EHR solutions for Ohio Behavioral Health & Human Service
Elevate your agency with an EHR platform that delivers outstanding clinical flexibility, reporting, business intelligence, and virtual care
In Ohio’s ever-evolving landscape of behavioral healthcare, providers are facing a multitude of challenges that demand innovative solutions. Inefficient clinical workflows, county and state compliance requirements, robust outcomes data collection, and the transition to Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR) models are just a few of the hurdles providers face. Qualifacts is here to help.
Qualifacts is the largest provider of EHR Behavioral Health solutions in the state of Ohio. With over 250 satisfied customers in Ohio alone, we have a proven track record of empowering behavioral health agencies like yours to thrive in this dynamic environment.
Why Qualifacts is the ideal partner:
- Deep understanding of Ohio’s unique healthcare landscape, we have successfully assisted 250+ providers across the state in enhancing their clinical operations
- Powerful tools for Client Outcome Management, including CANS assessments, to help you better understand and improve patient outcomes.
- Seamlessly integrations with ClinicSync, HealthBridge, and i2i Population Health, breaking down data silos and facilitating coordinated care
- Flexible billing solutions ensure revenue integrity by automating the billing process as a natural result of clinical workflows
- Compliance with Ohio-specific reporting requirements, including OHBIS and ODM Medicaid changes
- Multiple reporting tools and Business Intelligence modules provide real-time dashboards for measuring KPIs to demonstrate program impact and outcomes
- Ability to work online or offline with confidence using our fully integrated, HIPAA-compliant mobile solution
Qualifacts is committed to being your trusted partner in behavioral health EHR innovation. Our solutions are designed to empower your agency’s success, enhancing productivity, quality of care, and revenue optimization. Join over 250 satisfied state-wide Qualifacts EHR customers who have experienced the transformative impact of our platforms. Contact us today at 866-386-6755 or schedule a custom demo with one of our Ohio representatives.
Qualifacts by the numbers
#1 & #2 Best in KLAS Software 2023
96% Customer Retention
170+ CCBHC Customers
2,500 Customers and 75,000 Providers
8.6 Million Lives Covered
$10 Billion Claims Processed Per Year
22+ Years Focused on Behavioral Health
Request More Information
- Revenue Cycle
- Staff Productivity
- Medical/Psychiatric Support
- Inpatient/Residential Support
- Virtual Care Solutions
- Scheduling & Intake
- Actionable Data
- Clinical Outcomes
- Integrated/Primary Care
- Compliance & State Reporting
- Messaging & Notifications
- Mobile Solutions
- Form Building
- Client Engagement
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning
- Training & Support
- Professional Services
Precise and adaptable billing tools are essential for prompt reimbursement for your services. Qualifacts EHRs streamline the claim generation process and adhere to payer requirements with automation and industry best-practice workflows.
- Highly configurable reporting and billing modules support VBR, CCBHCs, and alternative payment models
- Comprehensive billing module accommodates different payment models for MCOs and counties
- Billing can be modified in real-time to adapt to Ohio’s ever-changing landscape
- With billing and clinical in one system, your workflows will be smoother, and revenue capture will be fully automated
- Customize configurations to specific programs to satisfy multiple funders and maximize revenue capture
- Save time and promote accuracy with automated claim generation, batching, and submission
- Claim scrubbers, denial queues, and payment posting ensure precise revenue capture, allowing customers to achieve an average 99% clean bill rate
- Automatically link diagnosis codes and billing codes to documentation based on organizational configurations
- Track claims by consumers and programs, generate and edit batches, view real-time financial metrics, and search by payers, providers, service types, and programs
- End-to-End Revenue Cycle Management Services allows you to reallocate staff workload while accelerating cash flow and increasing your revenue capture by up to 12%
Focusing on clients’ needs is at the core of achieving superior outcomes. This is precisely why our EHR platforms are highly configurable, spanning treatment planning, assessments, and outcomes collection. Data-sharing becomes simple with our flexible integrations. The result is a seamless care coordination experience and an elevation in quality across all tiers of care.
- Integrate assessments, claims, outcomes, treatment plans, records, and reports on one platform
- Versatile integrations with ClinicSync, HealthBridge, i2i Population Health, and other systems to facilitate coordinated care
- Highly configurable forms, fields, reports, and workflows with no add-on or version fees
- All members of inter-disciplinary teams can contribute to one or multiple treatment plans to drive improved outcomes.
- Track client progress and improve processes with real-time data, assessments, and outcome instruments
- Clinical Decision-Making tools for optimizing client outcomes through treatment suggestions, preventive care reminders, and identifying potential drug interactions
- Virtual Care and Patient Portal for enhanced client engagement
- Analytics and Business Intelligence enable real-time tracking of CANS, HEDIS measures and population health outcomes
- Connect with key partners including labs, primary care providers, health plans, and local hospitals to support patient-centered care
Simplify compliance at every level with flexible reporting and analytics tools. That begins with full support for Ohio state reporting requirements. From there, our state compliance experts are with you every step of the way to stay ahead of requirements as changes occur.
- Stay compliant with evolving state initiatives that require additional reporting with continuously updated and maintained State Reporting (OBHIS, OHBH, AOD, eMar, eRx, etc.)
- Seamlessly conform with HIPAA, 42CFR Part 2, Promoting Interoperability, Quality Payment Program (MIPS or APM), CCBHC programs, Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR), and other regulations
- Continuous system compliance updates adapting to evolving state regulations, at no extra cost
- Modify fields, forms, and reports and quickly access data with configurable tools
- Compliance guidance and support for Ohio state, Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC), and federal requirements
- Receive ongoing maintenance information, state updates, and related customer support for the submission of data to state departments and entities
Capturing accurate client data at the point of care helps your staff and clinicians work more efficiently. Our platforms help you tailor workflows to your unique needs. From clinical care to reporting, billing, and outcomes collection, it’s all configurable. Whatever your role, our solutions can help you achieve more in less time.
- Create smooth clinical workflows with configurable forms, reports, dashboards & smart screens
- Efficient, user-friendly clinical workflows with minimal clicks, tailored to each agency’s needs with the ability to pre-populate fields
- Access client, outcome & program data in one convenient location
- Effortlessly create, deploy, and edit custom service documents, forms, and templates using simple form builder tool
- Simplify community care with fully disconnected mobile solutions
- Secure HIPAA compliant data can be captured via mobile device without an internet connection
- Collect data securely at the point of care and sync all data when a connection is established again
- Integrate community-based care, scheduling, and paperwork from your tablet or laptop
With a comprehensive and growing database of reports and dashboards, along with tools to generate custom reports, dashboards, and visualizations, we streamline data management and drive informed decisions. Full access to all data critical for compiling and analyzing data received from providers, demonstrating improved outcomes, and better treatment protocols.
- Entire Agency can be viewed at a glance, with the ability to format data and compile from various sources into customized dashboards
- Immediately access charts and dashboards, including five levels of reporting, to identify gaps in care and provide insight on the client population to help providers achieve clinical outcomes
- Drive real-time, ad-hoc reporting and easily access critical information with Advanced Search tools
- Multiple reporting tools provide limitless access to all agency data and Business Intelligence models to provide real time dashboards for measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to demonstrate program impact, continuous improvement, and contract compliance
- Track performance on CANS and HEDIS measures
- Pre-configured and customizable dashboards for easier value-based payment and population health outcomes tracking and reporting
- BI offers complete configuration flexibility, enabling the creation of customized reports, dashboards, and graphical reporting features
CCBHCs provide the community with required services and comply with detailed quality measures and outcomes reporting. CCBHCs need technology that can easily adapt to unique requirements. Our industry-leading EHR solutions offer CCBHC Outcome Measures, Superior Clinical Functionality, Robust Analytics Reporting, Interoperability, and Configurability.
- Functionality for Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) and Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR) Models
- CQM Tool for meeting the federal requirements of Clinical Quality Reporting and Reporting for tracking KPIs.
- PPS-1 (Prospective Payment System – Type 1) Billing of claims
- “First Available” scheduling
- Qualifacts subject matter experts provide hands-on guidance and consulting with peer-led CCBHC user groups offering national collaboration to exchange best practices
- Our CCBHC strategic partnership includes state-specific knowledge, as well as training and support every step of the way
- Clinical decision support can be built right into your programs and services, ensuring your clinical documentation best practices are integrated into your workflows
As your organization grows, your EHR should, too. That’s why our EHRs offer configurable data, forms, fields, and dashboards with no version or add-on fees. With that flexibility on your side, your organization can stay under budget and ahead of change.
- Configure EHR platforms to align with your unique workflows, programs, and organizational needs
- Enhance productivity through a fully integrated, scalable EHR solution
- Highly configurable forms, fields, billing, and reports
- Work your way with smooth clinical workflows, configurable menus, and smart screens
- CCBHC-specific workflows and outcomes tracking capabilities
- Eliminate surprise fees or delays with self-service configuration
- Simplify Ohio state and federal requirements with intuitive form development tools
- Customize forms and assessments, integrating with Health Information Exchanges (HIEs)
We empower providers to focus on the moments that matter by delivering innovation and trusted technology solutions to achieve expectational outcomes for those they serve. With over 22 years of experience in the behavioral health industry, our knowledgeable leadership has walked in your shoes, bringing vital clinical and technical expertise to the table. Our unwavering commitment to superior customer service and support extends to agencies of all sizes, structures, and services, offering tailored solutions to meet your specific needs.
Ohio organizations are already reaping the benefits of the Qualifacts difference, leveraging our EHRs to achieve better outcomes, drive efficiencies, optimize revenue, showcase high performance, and prepare for value-based reimbursement.
Ready to learn how our EHR solutions help our Ohio customers improve care, simplify compliance, and maximize revenue? Join our community of satisfied customers who have entrusted their EHR needs to Qualifacts. Call us today at 866-386-6755.