Behavioral Health & Human Service EHRs For Pennsylvania
Industry-Leading Tools and Expert Partnership for Pennsylvania’s Behavioral Healthcare and Human Services Providers
From specialized state reporting and value-based reimbursement programs to the challenges of timely outcomes demonstration, we understand the needs of Pennsylvania’s behavioral health and human service providers. That’s why so many Pennsylvania organizations choose Qualifacts EHRs, whether they’re focusing on behavioral health care, providing services for individuals with Intellectually Developmental Disabilities, or expanding into primary care.
Qualifacts EHR platforms offer unmatched clinical flexibility and billing tools that improve performance and efficiency. Our platforms give you access to the data that matters to improve care outcomes and stay ahead in a changing industry. Documentation processes are simplified through user-friendly interfaces, mobile solutions, and intuitive workflows. Additionally, our powerful rules-based Billing Matrix handles complex programs and funder-specific requirements, including managing multiple payers and rate cards.
With Qualifacts you won’t get stuck using standard workflows that aren’t optimized for your needs. Our EHRs allow you to tailor workflows to your unique needs — forms, reporting, billing, outcomes collection — it’s all configurable. Agencies choose Qualifacts to increase efficiency and adapt to new requirements without costly vendor customizations and unexpected expenses.
With 200+ customers in the state, we know the challenges Pennsylvania providers face and we are committed to delivering EHR innovations, providing best-in-class customer support, and offering solutions so you can efficiently and effectively provide quality care and improve the lives of the clients you serve.
Qualifacts by the numbers
#1 & #2 Best in KLAS Software 2023
96% Customer Retention
170+ CCBHC Customers
2,500 Customers and 75,000 Providers
8.6 Million Lives Covered
$10 Billion Claims Processed Per Year
22+ Years Focused on Behavioral Health
Request More Information
With configurable treatment plans and assessments, CareLogic, Credible, and InSync promote care that is client-centered. Tracking progress is made easy with real-time data and outcomes dashboards, you can quickly demonstrate value and improve processes across your organization.
- Promote client-centered care with configurable treatment plans and assessments
- Highly configurable forms, fields, reports, and workflows with no add-on or version fees
- Easily coordinate care via flexible integrations with labs, hospitals, Health Information Exchanges, and other providers
- Track and improve client outcomes with advanced analytics and Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs) dashboards
Fast, precise data capture at the point of care is critical for accurate reporting and increasing staff efficiency. Our disconnected mobile tools eliminate data reentry with scheduling and client records available even without an Internet connection. Once a connection is available, that info securely uploads to your EHR for immediate processing, billing, and reporting.
- Simplify community care with fully disconnected mobile solutions
- Collect data securely at the point of care even without an Internet connection and sync all data when a connection is established again
- Integrate community-based care, scheduling, and paperwork via your tablet or laptop
- Encrypted data in the mobile app offers geolocation stamping, which documents the device’s exact location during a session so you can satisfy reporting and compliance needs.
Pennsylvania’s Integrated Care and Wellness Clinics (ICWCs) support clients with a wide range of mental health and substance use disorders. We support over 130 Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics nationwide and 6 of Pennsylvania’s ICWCs, so we know how specialized your needs are. With state-specific outcome tracking capabilities, you’ll have the insights necessary to continually improve quality and thrive as an ICWC.
- Satisfy ICWC requirements with flexible forms, reports, and workflows tailored to your needs
- Simplify outcome data collection & demonstration with configurable dashboards
- Receive ongoing compliance support and services informed by ICWC requirements
- Flexible EPCS, eMAR, and Bed Management tools
Qualifacts EHRs simplify timely, accurate revenue capture with configurable billing and automation tools. As a result, Pennsylvania customers see an average 99% clean bill rate and 8% fewer claim denials. They also collect receivables 24 days faster than the industry standard.
- Maximize revenue with automated claim generation, batching, and submission
- Simplify compliance and revenue collection with incentive program & ICWC requirements
- Efficiently manage payers, submissions, and denials with versatile billing tools
- Ongoing Pennsylvania-specific compliance support for your organization’s needs
Care should be integrated and efficient whether you deliver behavioral health care, IDD services, or primary care. Our Credible EHR provides comprehensive records and reports for primary and behavioral healthcare clients. And our Primary Care module allows you to expand your program offerings when the time is right, helping you adapt your services as you grow.
- Fast, proven implementation, with support from data migration to configuration, testing, and go-live
- Make a smooth expansion into medical care with tailored clinical workflows
- Promote integrated care with configurable fields & efficient workflows
- Streamline reporting across primary care & behavioral health conditions
What Our Customers Are Saying
Qualifacts Announces Expanded Partnership With Woods Services
Berks Counseling Center Drives Better Outcomes with Credible EHR
We empower providers to focus on the moments that matter by delivering innovation and trusted technology solutions to achieve expectational outcomes for those they serve. We have over 22 years in the behavioral health industry and have knowledgeable leadership who has walked in your shoes, bringing vital clinical and technical experience. We are committed to superior customer service and support. Regardless of your agency’s size, services, or structure, we have a solution that meets your needs.
Pennsylvania organizations have already begun to experience the Qualifacts difference, taking full advantage of our EHRs to work towards achieving better outcomes, driving efficiencies, maximizing revenue, demonstrating high performance, and preparing for value-based reimbursement. Ready to learn more about how our EHR solutions help our Pennsylvania Partners improve care, simplify compliance, and maximize revenue? Call us today at 866-386-7655 or schedule a custom demo using the link below.